Please find time to read school rules to your children. The following measures will continue being implemented to improve discipline among pupils, and they should be strictly adhered to:
- No student will carry mobile phones or electronic gadgets to school. If found, the items will be confiscated and destroyed. The child will be withdrawn from school.
- No pupil will bully another child. Bullies will be suspended or withdrawn from school.
- Theft of anything from another child or school will result into a child being withdrawn from school.
- Vandalism of school property and graffiti will not be tolerated.
- No pupil should be involved in intimate boy/girl relationship. This will result in withdrawal from school.
- Smoking of marijuana, consumption of beer or taking any intoxicating
- substance will result into the child being withdrawn from school.
The school seeks yours your co-operation in ensuring adherence to all the above rules.